jQuery 1.4.1 released After Release 12 Days of jQuery 1.4Posted by in jQuery
Recently jQuery has released its new version 1.4 12 days before, Which have so many useful features.After releasing 1.4 jQuery also released its newer version 1.4.1, So instead of using 1.4, Download and use 1.4.1. You can download 1.4.1 from here. If you want to download jQuery 1.4 you can download it from here.
There are so many changes has been made and new features added in jQuery 1.4.1.Below are the new features added in this new version :
- .live(“focus”) and .live(“blur”) now work – mapping to .live(“focusin”) and .live(“focusout”).
- .live(“hover”) now exists, mapping to .live(“mouseenter mouseleave”).
- It’s now possible to bind multiple event types with live.
- Calling .die() (with no arguments) removes all bound live event handlers.
- .height( function ) and .width( function ) now exist.
- jQuery.error has been exposed, to be used by plugin developers to provide informative user feedback.